Monday, March 16, 2009

ANNIVERSARY FUNDRAISER

HOPE YOU ALL CAN MAKE IT THE 28TH TO OUR WBFJ PIG PICKIN FUNDRAISER. MICOLE WALLACE WILL START US OFF AT 6PM. WE PLAN ON PICKIN THAT PIG AROUND 7PM, JORDAN CONNELL WILL PROVIDE THE DINNER MUSIC FOLLOWED BY INNFINITY. NEXT UP WILL BE JEREMY VESS, JEREMY HOPKINS AND THE THRILL AND A RETURN BY MICOLE WITH THE WRAP UP. WBFJ WILL BE BROADCASTING FROM 6 TO 8PM. COME EARLY AND STAY LATE AND YOU MIGHT WANT TO BRING A LAWN CHAIR. WE ARE USING THIS EVENT TO RAISE MONEY FOR THE INN FOR THE COMING YEAR. GOD BLESS

1 comment:

ronnyinwaxhaw said...

I loved the Anniversary Fundraiser. The bands were great. The barbecue was AWESOME. My wife winning the Chris Tomlin tickets is also a plus. I've loved playing at the Inn as an artist, but this was the first time I've come to just hang out. I hate I left before it was over. My New band will be there May 9. Y'all come check out Miracle Maxx. Thanks to Tom and Bill and all the staff.